Software / Graphics & Design →PondPack CONNECT Edition V10 Update 2
PondPack CONNECT Edition V10 Update 2 | 224.8 mb
Bentley is pleased to announce the availability of PondPack CONNECT Edition V10 Update 2 (version 10.02.00.01), is a powerful stormwater modeling program that helps engineers analyze and design simple and complex watershed networks.
What's new in this release:
PondPack CONNECT Edition was first released in August, 2018 as version number 10.00.00.02. The CONNECT Edition was then re-released in December, 2018 as version 10.02.00.01 to add CONNECT Licensing and support for ProjectWise CONNECT Edition.
The 10.02.00.01 release of PondPack is labeled "Update 2" to be in alignment with the other OpenFlows products (such as WaterGEMS and SewerGEMS), which also introduced CONNECT licensing in their Update 2 release. This way, there is a clear distinction between CONNECT Licensing-enabled versions and older, SELECTserver licensing-enabled versions.
PondPack CONNECT Edition V10 Update 2
About PondPack. From basic site designs to complex drainage studies, you can effectively model rainfall and runoff from urban and rural watersheds to design detention and retention facilities, outlet structures, and channels. The intuitive and easy-to-use interface simplifies detention pond design while the robust calculation engine handles the complexity of interconnected pond modeling.
With PondPack, you have the best of both worlds:
- Improved design productivity
- Delivery of high-quality pond design projects.
Gain increased workflow efficiency and streamline the planning, design, and engineering of your next stormwater system project through:
- Simple step-by-step pond and outlet design: Easily manage the sequence of steps required to take a pond from blank page to final design. PondPack's PondMaker guides you through the confusing maze of pond design steps by providing a step-by-step process that provides constant feedback on how the design is progressing.
- Streamlined model building and management: Leverage and import virtually any external data format to jumpstart the model. Then you can manipulate the model data effectively, with the ability to use a multitude of data entry and model editing tools that simplify and shorten the modeling process.
- Improved understanding of real-world situations: Model complex pond scenarios with confidence, including simulating tidal and tailwater effects in interconnected ponds.
PondPack is a subset of CivilStorm and SewerGEMS.
About Bentley Systems. Bentley Systems is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for advancing the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Bentley users leverage information mobility across disciplines and throughout the infrastructure lifecycle to deliver better-performing projects and assets. Bentley solutions encompass MicroStation applications for information modeling, ProjectWise collaboration services to deliver integrated projects, and AssetWise operations services to achieve intelligent infrastructure - complemented by worldwide professional services and comprehensive managed services.
Version: CONNECT Edition V10 Update 2 (version 10.02.00.01)
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page : www.bentley.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 224.8 mb
- FlowMaster CONNECT Edition V10 Update 2
- MicroStation CONNECT Edition V10 Update 11
- Multiframe CONNECT Edition V21 Update 14
- Bentley OpenRoads Designer Connect Edition Update 4 v10.04.00.48 R2 2018 (x64)
- Hammer CONNECT Edition.V10 Update 1