Software / Graphics & Design →FlowMaster CONNECT Edition V10 Update 2
FlowMaster CONNECT Edition V10 Update 2 | 170.6 mb
Bentley is pleased to announce the availability of FlowMaster CONNECT Edition V10 Update 2 (version 10.02.00.01). This solution performs hydraulic calculations for dozens of element types, from pipes and open channels to drop inlets and weirs.
What's new in this release:
FlowMaster CONNECT Edition was first released in August, 2018 as version number 10.00.00.02. The CONNECT Edition was then re-released in December, 2018 as version 10.02.00.01 to add CONNECT Licensing and support for ProjectWise CONNECT Edition.
The 10.02.00.01 release of FlowMaster is labeled "Update 2" to be in alignment with the other OpenFlows products (such as WaterGEMS and SewerGEMS), which also introduced CONNECT licensing in their Update 2 release. This way, there is a clear distinction between CONNECT Licensing-enabled versions and older, SELECTserver licensing-enabled versions.
FlowMaster CONNECT Edition V10 Update 2 (version 10.02.00.01) introduces the following updates:
Project files now use SQLITE as the underlying database technology, replacing Microsoft Access Database (MDB). Benefits include:
- Smaller database files (50% smaller than MDBs on average)
- Smaller deployment - SQLite's library is less than 1 MB, compared to MDB's which is 25MB+
- Transparent cross-platform support (32 and 64-bit, and with no conflicts with other programs like Microsoft Office)
- Generally faster than MDBs
- Much greater protection against database corruption.
- SQLITE file format is used starting with version 10.00.00.02
- Models saved in the CONNECT Edition are not compatible with V8i. Meaning, once you save a model to the new SQLITE format in the CONNECT Edition, it cannot be opened in V8i or earlier.
Updated Tabular Reports:
- Global Edit input data: right click the column header and choose Global Edit.
- Sort arrow: a small arrow in the column header will indicate whether the sort is in ascending or descending order.
- Reset sort and filter
- To copy tabular reports data (to paste into an external application like Excel), right click a column header, click "select column", then click the Copy button at the top.
Updated Report Print Preview
- Applies to all types of printable reports
- Drag and drop margins
- Export to various formats such as PDF, Excel and image file via File > Export Document
- Change background color or watermark
FlowMaster CONNECT Edition V10 Update 2
About FlowMaster. Doing hydraulic calculations in a spreadsheet is an error-prone process. FlowMaster helps you perform hydraulic calculations for dozens of element types, from pipes and open channels to drop inlets and weirs:
- Solve for any unknown property
- Design for any desired characteristic
- Produce detailed reports and rating curves on the fly
FlowMaster improves design productivity, ultimately saving project costs. FlowMaster's interface is simple enough to be the easiest model you have ever used, yet so powerful, you will be solving real problems in just minutes.
- Pressure pipe design - Perform a quick check or design by plugging in the known information and automatically solving for pipe length, start-and-stop elevations and pressures, discharge, diameter, and roughness.
- Inlet and gutter hydraulics - Design and analyze grate, curb, ditch, slotted, and combination inlets using calculations based on the FHWA Hydraulic Engineering Circular No. 12 and Circular No. 22 methodologies.
- Open channel hydraulics - Design and analyze channels, ditches, and free surface pipes of any shape including circular, box, elliptical, parabolic, and irregular channels.
- Weir and orifice modeling - Size weirs considering discharge, weir coefficients, and crest, headwater, and tailwater elevations for the following types: rectangular, V-notch, Cipolletti, broad crested, or custom size.
About Bentley Systems. Bentley Systems is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for advancing the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Bentley users leverage information mobility across disciplines and throughout the infrastructure lifecycle to deliver better-performing projects and assets. Bentley solutions encompass MicroStation applications for information modeling, ProjectWise collaboration services to deliver integrated projects, and AssetWise operations services to achieve intelligent infrastructure - complemented by worldwide professional services and comprehensive managed services.
Version: CONNECT Edition V10 Update 2 (version 10.02.00.01)
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page : www.bentley.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 170.6 mb
- Multiframe CONNECT Edition V21 Update 14
- Bentley OpenRoads Designer Connect Edition Update 4 v10.04.00.48 R2 2018 (x64)
- Hammer CONNECT Edition.V10 Update 1
- MentorCraphics Flowmaster.7.9.5 Update
- MentorCraphics Flowmaster 7.9.5 Update Only (x86)